Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Victoria Secret CLI time?

tag
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

Re: Victoria Secret CLI time?

The "love button" is the button or link in your online account that you hit to request a credit limit increase.

Message 31 of 38
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Hi @Anonymous, and welcome to myFICO! welcome.gif 

Here's a link to a thread with many of the acronyms and abbreviations that we use here:  http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/User-Guidelines-General/Common-Abbreviations/td-p/88458

Message 32 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got a pre approval around the end of November 2017 and the love button is there already, should I press it?
Message 33 of 38
Cherekas
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I got a pre approval around the end of November 2017 and the love button is there already, should I press it?

Yes, press it and see if you're eligible for an increase! No harm, its a SP (soft pull).

Score: F8 EQ 609, EX 597, TU 614 (1/17) Current Score: F8 EQ 701, EX 714, TU 689 (12/18)

Goal Score: 700+ across all 3--Gardening until May 2019
USAA Amex-USAA Rate Advantage VS- Amex Gold- Amex Delta Blue- Macys- NYC CC- Victoria's Secret- Cap 1 QS- NFCU CR- Care Credit- Firestone- Sams Club CC- Best Buy Visa- Paypal 2% MC

Total CL $96,300
Message 34 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

I Got VS in the beginning of October 2017.. with 250 limit..I use it ALOT between my daughter and I and make payments constantly.. I was very surprised last week I signed into my account to make a payment and seen they auto increased me to $600! And got the VIP status! I had tried to get a cli last month right before Christmas and was denied so it was a pleasant surprise..I had only generated two statements at the time of auto increase but had made a ton of payments. My card was barely 3 months old! Although I haven’t had luck with many other of my Comenity cards Overstock has been generous! After my first payment with them they raised me from 250 to 1050.. and I had asked to be raised to 1000 and that was a month and a half ago and yesterday I hit the button and they gave me another 800 increase..*i use my Overstock card a lot and also make a lot of payments also. Those are my most used cards and they have def shown luv! I know this is old just wanted to share my story because most say not before 6 months with cli with VS but mine was only like 3 months old and got an auto increase
Message 35 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Today I Hit up up robot lady and love button all got 500 on each. New Sl is 4k..  

Message 36 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

I’m new to the VS card, started w $250. What’s the “Love” button y’all are talking about?
Message 37 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got my Vs Card at the end of January this year with a $750 cl and decided last month to try to get a CLI online since it had been six months. I got a notification that I had to wait 7-10 business days for a reply back in the mail, I got it and the letter said I had been declined because I hadn't had the card long enough which confused me. I called Victoria's Secret and spoke to someone there that said yes, six months is normally long enough for other cards to get an increase but Victoria's Secret likes to wait at least a year after the account is opened before they give a CLI.The person even acknowledged it was "weird". Has anyone else been told this?

Message 38 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.