Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Victoria's Secret and Kohl's credit cards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Victoria's Secret and Kohl's credit cards

Hi!

Newby here so apologize in advance if this has already been asked...do the VS and Kohl's cards report to the 3 agencies? If so how long does it usually take for them to report after you've been approved?

thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
LuckyBird
Regular Contributor

Re: Victoria's Secret and Kohl's credit cards

I have both of those and they both do report to all 3 CB's.  I don't remember how long it took them to report initially, though...sorry.  But I don't think it was too long.  You probably have to use them to make sure they do, on second thought...neither of them seem to report in months where there's no use.  I don't mean you have to use them every month, I mean just to get the reporting started, and then as you need to or see fit after that.

Chase Sapphire Reserve $30,000 | Amex BCP $30,000 | Discover It $30,000 | Citi Simp $16,500 | NFCU Cash Rewards $14,400 | Citi DC $9,800 | Chase Freedom $9,000 | VS $4,100 | Kohl's $3,000 | Loft $3,000

EQ 823 ~ TU 817 ~ EXP 808 | ITG since 8/24/2016
Message 2 of 4
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Agree. To my knowledge they report to all 3.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

VS could take a month or two. Comenity is slow. Also note that unless you have a balance reporting, Comenity will not report monthly. They will backfill the missing months when you finally have a balance due.

Kohls is issued by Cap1. My other Cap1 accounts took anywhere from 1-2 months to report.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.