Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visa Signature Account Type: Open Account

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Visa Signature Account Type: Open Account

When I was an AU on DW's sig Visa it reported in the "other" section of my CR's along with my utility accounts.  It reported the highest balance as the CL.  Although I was never 100% sure, it seemed like it wasn't being used to calculate utility.
Message 11 of 15
psychic
Moderator Emeritus

krystofur:

While your here, could you look at my thread:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=creditcard&message.id=127508  ?

If you have any thoughts, please reply to that thread.

I apologize for the threadjack!!

EQ 814 / TU 815 / EX 842
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
When I was an AU on DW's sig Visa it reported in the "other" section of my CR's along with my utility accounts.  It reported the highest balance as the CL.  Although I was never 100% sure, it seemed like it wasn't being used to calculate utility.

That's exactly what I am looking for. If it is not included in calculating, my revolving UTIL will be below 9%. I am not sure either. I may have some idea when my WaMu reports December PFICO. My lender confirmed my MID FICO score is 766, so it might be the reason.

Message 13 of 15
PRILEY
Regular Contributor

BoA gave me a CLI and my score dropped by 15 points. Little did I know that they changed my World Points with a $12,000 line to a Signature card with an $18,000 line. I hate this credit thing, seems once I think I have something figured out ,it changes! What do I do? Charge a bunch on this card and pay it off? Bet Discover  would love that.

Message 14 of 15
bobtail
Regular Contributor

HELLO,

Just hashed this out with my accountant. Reviewed all three Credit Reports.  EX and EQ reported my utilization at 28%. TU reported at 48%. All three reports had the same credit limits and balances . EX and EQ ignore signature cards when calculating utilization. TU factors Sig cards using the highest balance for credit limit. All reported the Sig card balance for total debt.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.