Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visa Signature Cards

tag
cjack202003
New Contributor

Visa Signature Cards

Anyone else tired of taking hits from Visa Signature Cards, cuz its not doing anything good for you credit report?  I'm tired of taking hits for Visa Signature cards.  They don't be reporting my limit, so the only thing I get is a tank in my credit score from a hard pull.  Granted I get approved, but I have 2 Visa Signatures already.  Not willing to take another hit from a Visa Signature.  My scores are high enough to take a hit, but why waste a HP on another Visa Signature.....if it's not going to report your limit?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
EvilR-T
Frequent Contributor

Re: Visa Signature Cards

There's something missing here.  Why don't you use the card(s) on a pack of gum or something, pay it off before the cut, thus forcing it to report.

Message 2 of 6
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@cjack202003 wrote:

Anyone else tired of taking hits from Visa Signature Cards, cuz its not doing anything good for you credit report?  I'm tired of taking hits for Visa Signature cards.  They don't be reporting my limit, so the only thing I get is a tank in my credit score from a hard pull.  Granted I get approved, but I have 2 Visa Signatures already.  Not willing to take another hit from a Visa Signature.  My scores are high enough to take a hit, but why waste a HP on another Visa Signature.....if it's not going to report your limit?

Which cards don't report your limit?   Most do now.  BoA was a hold out, but now they do as well.

Message 3 of 6
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@cjack202003 wrote:

I would be interested to know which Visa Signature does not report the credit limit? BofA used to not report but have changed a while ago.....so which lender? All of my Siggy report the CLs.

Message 4 of 6
cjack202003
New Contributor

Disregard.  Jumped the gun.  They are showing up now.  My bad.  Don't mind me lol  Just was ranting Smiley Tongue

Message 5 of 6
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@cjack202003 wrote:

the only thing I get is a tank in my credit score from a hard pull.

It's not just the hard pull but the reduction in AAoA as well.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.