Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visa Signature Gap/BR/Navy

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Visa Signature Gap/BR/Navy

Where's Pizza...I need more intel...she's my store card guru.

Email from DoC.  Dear Will, I love your newsletter.

There's a targeted Visa Sig for GAP  for high spenders of the store card.

Just thought I'd share.  If already shared because of my laziness, Mod's, do your thing.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Visa Signature Gap/BR/Navy

@Anonymous wrote:

Where's Pizza...I need more intel...she's my store card guru.

Email from DoC.  Dear Will, I love your newsletter.

There's a targeted Visa Sig for GAP  for high spenders of the store card.

Just thought I'd share.  If already shared because of my laziness, Mod's, do your thing.

I have a BR Visa Luxe but I see no offer for a Signature card when I log in and I don't see a picture of my card being signature.

Message 2 of 4
ddemari
Super Contributor

I chatted with old navy visa and the rep said he saw my card was being cycled into signature visa next billing statement.
Then I asked banana republic visa on chat and they said I was being upgraded but won't see if for 2 billing cycles. Both cards have a limit of 12,000.00 and I'm lux with banana visa and a naviast with old navy visa lol.
Message 3 of 4
C24Webb
Regular Contributor

Intel is right here, at least for the BR version... posted a few weeks ago: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Banana-Republic-to-Visa-Signature/m-p/4858021/highlight...

I requested a card but it's still not here.  Benefits are mentioned in the thread though.  Curious if they will be pushing one card/design instead of four.  The image in the thread did show a black Visa Signature card with all four brand logos on the front, but the image has since reverted to the existing BR brand image.  

Card/Limit/Opened — Discover it: $27,600 2/14 | Chase Sapphire Preferred: $10,500 7/14 | Banana Republic Visa: $10,000 7/14 | USAA Cash Rewards Visa Signature: $9,000 6/11 | Chase Freedom: $2,000 3/12
History — AAoA: 42 months | Oldest account: 119 months (including AU) | Inquiries: 1 EX 0 EQ 0 TU | Score: 765 (Discover TU) 750 (USAA CreditCheck Monitoring EX FAKO)
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.