cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visa Signature cards?

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Visa Signature cards?

Has anyone benifitted from the perks of it?

Arranged by age of card (Oldest first)
Capital One secured 825 /Walmart Store Card 10k / Chase Freedom 4k / Citi Simplicity 2k / Amex Delta 3k / Discover IT 2.5k / CapOne Quicksilver Rewards Card 3.5k /Local Credit Union 1k /Chase sapphire preferred 11k/ Huntington Voice Card 1.2k /DCU Visa Platinum 5k/Capital One Venture 5k/BoA Cash Rewards 2.5k/Amazon Prime Card 10k
My FICO Scores (updated 4/1/2015)
EQ 687 TU 735 EX 715

In the garden till 12/2015
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Visa Signature cards?

I havent utilized the perks yet but i have read the perks and benefits from their website such as free hotel upgrades that will be nice once i start traveling. I know another poster has stated theres free or buy one get one half off movie tickets with fandango. 

NFCU Flagship: 15K
NFCU Amex: 7.5K
BOA Cash Rewards: 500
Affinity Plus CU Premier: 7.5k
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Super Contributor

I got my first VS card not too long ago but haven't used any of the benefits yet.

Total CL: Around $168,750 not counting hidden TLs. FICOs in the 700-730 range.

Main cards: Macy's Amex: $24k, Lowe's, $17k, Chase Sapphire Preferred: $7k, Chase AARP: $5.2k, Chase Freedom: $5k, Chase British Airways: $5k, Discover It: $1.5k, Barclays Arrival: $2.5k, Sam's Club MC: $8.5k, Stash: $8k, Sam's Club: $10k, Wells Fargo Propel: $8k, Paypal Smart Connect: $4.9k, Amazon Store Card: $6k, Cabelas Club Visa: $5k, Nordstrom: $5k, CapOne Quicksilver: $2k
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

@jetlitheone wrote:

Has anyone benifitted from the perks of it?

I have. When I went to Disneyworld in August, all the resturants my family wanted to eat at were booked online and over the phone. Called a few times and could never get a spot. So, I called the concierege servicefor the Visa Signature, told her my story, as well as the places I wanted to eat at with the times that best suit my family's schedule. She called me back 10 minutes later telling me I had reservations at all 3 places my family and I wanted to eat at. Pretty sweet how easy it was. Smiley Very Happy

March 2014: EX 693 I EQ 672 I TU 694
September 2014: EX 721 I EQ 741 I TU 742
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.