Did you mean: 

Visa and Visa Signature

tag
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Visa and Visa Signature

@OmarGB9 wrote:
See what I mean? I know I would feel special having a siggy. Smiley Very Happy
I work in retail, so I see my fair share of CCs daily, and now that I know a lot about CCs, I'm impressed anytime someone pulls out a CSP or a WMC or an Amex (of any sort) or any visa signature for that matter. Smiley Tongue

Oh my friend, I was only trying (miserably) to make a funny by poking fun at myself, since I tend to shop at the cheapest stores.  Smiley Surprised

I, too used to work in retail and the flashy cards also got my attention... until I learned that sometimes those with the 'shinyest' cards were also the most unpleasant people to deal with! 

Honestly, who really impresses me now are those folks who are disciplined enough to pay their cards off in full each month, regardless of how 'shiny' they are!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 14
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Well I did catch that part, but I was trying to point out more that the "shiny" cards stand out against the plain vanilla visas/mc's.

And while I have had a few people who thought they were gods just because they have higher end CCs, in general most of the people I've dealt with were down to earth and friendly.

And that impresses me too. The only reason I don't do that (besides not being educated enough on credit before) is due to income constraints lol.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Im surprised the cashier at dollar tree even knew what a signature card was tbh
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you. So I guess if I reach 5k limit on my Venture1 I can upgrade it to Visa Signature?

Do you think they might increase it by Dec 2015? I have a PERFECT paying history i Cap1 on my QS1

I always PIF before the statement cuts... any suggestion??

Your income will also play a part in their decision to give you a 5K CL. If your payment history is good, but you're 's student showing 10K a year in household income, you might not get raised to 5K signature limits. Once you get a card or two showing 5K CL's, most will follow suit. Cap One likes to see lots of usage and than PIF. You'll get a CL increase before you know it. Good luck. 

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.