cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visa signature version of Citi Dividend Platinum Select or Forward?

tag
stone
Regular Contributor

Visa signature version of Citi Dividend Platinum Select or Forward?

Is there visa signature version of citi dividend platinum select, or citi forward.

both of my cards' CL is above 5000, consider upgrade it.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
mxp114
Valued Contributor

Re: Visa signature version of Citi Dividend Platinum Select or Forward?

While I haven't seen one, Dividend probably does have a VS but Fwd only comes as a Visa Platinum.

Message 2 of 6
distantarray
Established Contributor

It's Visa Platinum for Forward never seen a signiture version my limit is $6,500

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 3 of 6
stone
Regular Contributor

@distantarray wrote:

It's Visa Platinum for Forward never seen a signiture version my limit is $6,500

Visa Platinum is the same as Visa, right?

Message 4 of 6
distantarray
Established Contributor

@stone wrote:

@distantarray wrote:

Visa Platinum is the same as Visa, right?

Not Nessasarily

Visa Classic
The confidence of worldwide recognition.

From renting a car and securing hotel reservations to buying books online and making everyday purchases, Visa Classic is recognized and accepted by merchants all over the world, both on and offline.

Visa Platinum
A distinctive card for distinguished users.

Enjoy the service and recognition you deserve. Visa Platinum comes with a large spending limit, personalized concierge services for travel and entertainment assistance and an attractive range of exclusive benefits.

Visit the Visa Platinum website

Visa Infinite
A world beyond your expectations.

Visa Infinite offers excellent spending power, convenience, personalized privileges, rewards and service. Visa Infinite is by invitation only.

Visit the Visa Infinite website

Visa Gold
Step up to Visa Gold.

With Visa Gold, you’ll enjoy a high spending line typically over US$5,000, a revolving line of credit, emergency card replacement, and cash disbursement services when you are traveling. Visa Gold cardholders will also receive travel assistance, medical and legal referral and assistance, and toll-free access to the Visa Emergency Assistance Center 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Visa Signature
Visa Signature offers exceptional spending power, a high level of rewards, priority customer service and exclusive privileges designed to enrich your lifestyle.

Visit the Visa Signature Asia Pacific website

there's a lot of different Visa Smiley Tongue

Message 5 of 6
distantarray
Established Contributor

oh i should note you can't get Visa Infinite in America, but the Signiture is the American version and pretty much the same

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.