Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vitacost Mastercard-Comenity

tag
tempusfugit123
Frequent Contributor

Vitacost Mastercard-Comenity

Has anyone applied for the card yet? I know that someone stated that its part of the shopping card trick list. I don't need it but I want to collect info on it for the future. Ive been looking at it for months.

Message 1 of 42
41 REPLIES 41
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

Re: Vitacost Mastercard-Comenity

i wish i knew as well as i am not getting the pop up through them and have at numerous other commenity sites. imho vitacost should be bankruptcy friendly to the maximum considering they filed bankruptcy in 2011!

Message 2 of 42
scvbd99
Frequent Contributor

I just tried the site.

Added $80 worth of stuff to my cart, and started checkout as a guest.

After confirming shipping address, there was a pop up for the card.  However, it didn't come up with a preapproval amount, it just said that I could get $20 off my purchase if approved.  I clicked the "yes i'm interested" button in the popup, and it took me to a standard card application where you have to enter full SSN.  

800+ for all 3 CRAs.

Student loan forgiveness/discharge FINALLY complete.
Message 3 of 42
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

I got the pop up too!! Soneone should apply so we can see what the credit lines are like!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 4 of 42
tempusfugit123
Frequent Contributor

Well thats not fun at all lol I guess it isn't part of the shopping cart. 

Message 5 of 42
tempusfugit123
Frequent Contributor

I wish I could apply but I just opened 4 accounts with comenity :\ 

Message 6 of 42
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I don't think it's part of pop-up pre-approved comenity list and I'm waiting on my Virgin America app so I'm not applying for this!

Message 7 of 42
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Oh creditaddict! This is the first time you havent applied! Lol we need someone to take one for the team! I can't apply for $20. Maybe for a $500 bonus 😏
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 8 of 42
fedxboy
Established Contributor

I wish I could post the pic of my pop up, but keep getting that error "can't exceed 20,000 letters or something"

It says, Save $20 instantly on your order today!*  You have been pre--approved* for the Vitacost Healthy Perks Mastercard

Click either green box:   Yes, I'm interested      or  No Thanks

and I believe  its APR of 15.99%, 19.99% or 24.99% and no AF

(7/23/16) AMEX FICO EX 728, (6/20/16) Discover FICO TU 747, (7/24/16) Barclays FICO 750 (TC Lines $400+K) AAoA= 4.3 yrs
Message 9 of 42
tempusfugit123
Frequent Contributor

Ill be applying in 6 months.....maybe....lol cleaning out useless accounts and giving this a try since I spend so much there. How many comenity accounts can one have? I believe I have 6
Message 10 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.