cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Von Maur Fee / Reporting?

mum4519
Contributor

Von Maur Fee / Reporting?

My wife has a VonMaur interest free charge card. She bought me some items for Christmas on it and just makes those minimum interest free payments. Now me, being the bill payer in the family, ran across transactions this month and noticed she did not pay it and it is now 6 days late. I reminded her and she paid it immediately.

My question is - does VonMaur charge a late fee and do they report to the bureaus after a certain amount of days? Any info helps. Thanks everyone!

- In My Wallet -

AMEX BCE $17,000
Wells Fargo Rewards $9,200
Chase Southwest VISA $5,200
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Boonie
Frequent Contributor

Re: Von Maur Fee / Reporting?

I don't know about Von Maur, but be sure to pay it asap, then call and apolgoize for the late payment for whatever reason and ask if they can remove any late fee. Delinquent credit reporting won't show until your 30 days late.

04/10/17 - FICO 8s - EX 769, EQ 710, TU 724
Message 2 of 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Von Maur Fee / Reporting?

@mum4519 wrote:

My wife has a VonMaur interest free charge card. She bought me some items for Christmas on it and just makes those minimum interest free payments. Now me, being the bill payer in the family, ran across transactions this month and noticed she did not pay it and it is now 6 days late. I reminded her and she paid it immediately.

My question is - does VonMaur charge a late fee and do they report to the bureaus after a certain amount of days? Any info helps. Thanks everyone!

Von Maur NEVER charges ANY fees at all... they will report after some time (most likely after you are over 60 days late, they will start reporting 30) but they are so great even if you were to say not pay for a year... you could go into the store and pay the account off and more than likely they will also at the same time open the account back up for charging for you (i had a friend do this!) im sure his credit was Fab for it! but von maur is very forgiving!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.