Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WAMU closing accounts

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WAMU closing accounts

Do you really think they would do that--well I must say they can attempt to close all accounts with a previous BK if they do buy them out but I sure will not go down without a fight--especially doing all I can to maintain my accounts and keep them in good standings--I like my WAMu cards and I treat them great---to some consumers I don't think that logic would be far--now you may not choose to give me a CLI for sometime but that's your choice however to take away something I have truly felt I have earned would be absurd---but then again who am I right?  Just another person on their list..anywho (anyways ) I think they should make more logic of a transition I don't think it would be fair to penalize the consumer based on the behind the scenes business decisions--I rather be told that my account has been bought--the expectations set forth for me and my cards are high and at stake but if managed and controlled responsibly I could keep them otherwaise  lose them if mismanaged meaning lates and over the limits--etc....I guess we will all see in the coming months

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WAMU closing accounts

Hey,
I totally agree with you. This was a graduation card away from the sharks for me. I think it would be really sad if they go through with this. The change would not be welcome!
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.