cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WAMUCARD WEBSITE (I GUESS IT IS CHASE'S NOW)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

WAMUCARD WEBSITE (I GUESS IT IS CHASE'S NOW)

Are any of you having trouble getting on the site at all.  It does not seem to be coming up for me and I have to pay my bill to CHASE.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
felixfly2000
Contributor

Re: WAMUCARD WEBSITE (I GUESS IT IS CHASE'S NOW)

I paid my bill or the on the 2nd and I had no problem login in yesterday, but I can not login now. No problem with the Chase site tho. I guess we are getting the new Chase upgrades.
Message 2 of 13
Scamp
Valued Contributor

I just went to the Chase site, logged in, did a payment, no probs.

Working now, it seems.

02/12/09 EX: 701 / 02/08/10 EQ: 719 / 02/08/10 TU: 723

Backdoor Numbers, Credit Scoring 101, Understanding Your FICO Score PDF
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can we pay WAMU credit card bills on the Chase site.  I have a Chase Visa already. Now with Chase buying what is left of WAMU, I now have 3 Chase Cards.  **bleep**.
Message Edited by landocalrissian on 10-04-2008 08:46 AM
Message 4 of 13
specultr
Regular Contributor

x

Message 5 of 13
GFer
Valued Contributor

Ok. Made a payment to WaMu a couple of days ago with no problem.

Tried to logon WaMU...can't.

Chase--can't.

Did the forgot my password thingy (even though bulletin says wamu cst's have the same logon...)---can't! Arrrgghhh!

This really irritates me, because I just came back from vacation and a couple of days ago not all the charges had posted to my account (even though my credit line availability was affected). I still have a large unpaid balance and wanted to pay before next statement cuts.

Guess I have to wait until Monday to call?

EQ 817, EX 815, TU 813 (Updated 1/5/18: TU 843

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 13
heirophant
Established Contributor

I just logged in...very slowly.  I don't think Chase has changed anything.  I think the website is just thinking real hard.  Everything looks the same.  I don't see any changes.  Its just super-slow.

I like the new message GUI.  That's cool.

Scores: TU (FICO8): 781, EQ (FICO8): 798, EX (FICO8): 788

In my wallet: Chase Sapphire Preferred: 16,000 | Chase Slate Edge: 8,100 | Bilt World Elite Mastercard: 16,000 | Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature: 8,500 | PenFed Visa Gold: 12,500 | Penfed Pathfinder: 15,000 | Apple Card: 6,500 | Lowe's: 35,000 | Northern Skies FCU Platinum: 15,000 | Kohls: 3,000

Mortgage 11/20
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey I can't log in to WaMu card site tonight! Stuck at login. Wait, something happened. Blank page, still loaaaaaaading slooooooowly. Ok popped up. Really slow.

Chase card site working normally for me tonight. 

Message Edited by ilovepizza on 10-04-2008 10:37 PM
Message 8 of 13
Not_the_Point
Regular Contributor

I can log into the WaMu site just fine but it's a bit on the slow side and some of the functions are not working, such as the Credit Profile page to view your PFICO score .

8/27/10 -
TU FICO 768
EQ FICO 763
EX PLUS 732

Message 9 of 13
heirophant
Established Contributor

@Not_the_Point wrote:
I can log into the WaMu site just fine but it's a bit on the slow side and some of the functions are not working, such as the Credit Profile page to view your PFICO score .

Yeah, something tells me that Chase won't pay for that function.  I think we are SOL on that from now on.
Scores: TU (FICO8): 781, EQ (FICO8): 798, EX (FICO8): 788

In my wallet: Chase Sapphire Preferred: 16,000 | Chase Slate Edge: 8,100 | Bilt World Elite Mastercard: 16,000 | Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature: 8,500 | PenFed Visa Gold: 12,500 | Penfed Pathfinder: 15,000 | Apple Card: 6,500 | Lowe's: 35,000 | Northern Skies FCU Platinum: 15,000 | Kohls: 3,000

Mortgage 11/20
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.