cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WF GoFar Rewards HomeDepot 15 Bonus Pts/$1 Offer question?

tag
TyRacing
Frequent Contributor

WF GoFar Rewards HomeDepot 15 Bonus Pts/$1 Offer question?

I received this HomeDepot GoFar Rewards offer on my WF Propel card but i don't understand what they mean.

Here are the details: Earn 15 Bonus Pts/$1 on your first online or in-store purchase (up to maximum rewards of 10000 Bonus Points)

Is it Earn 15x points per $1 spent, up to 10000 Points max? so a max spend of about $666.6 for the $100 bonus?

And what do they mean by "on your first purchase"? the purchases must be all at once?

thanks for the support!

Have the Following:

CashBack Cards Goals: Citi Rewards+

Note to Self: Focus on the Abundance of Love and you shall have more!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
-Wright-
Valued Member

Re: WF GoFar Rewards HomeDepot 15 Bonus Pts/$1 Offer question?

Yes. You can only use this offer once. So if you are going to use the offer, don't just get a tube of super glue because that will trigger the offer and it's over. Use it on a big purchase or buy gift cards or something. 

When Wells gives this offer on gas, I'll fill up my truck, buy a few gas gift cards, amazon gift cards, etc... When I get this offer for Grocery, we do a big grocery haul and walk away with a few gift cards that we use throughout the next couple months. 

Message 2 of 4
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

That's right OP. The offer is a one time use so definitely make it count. I have this offer on my Propel card as well. I believe it's 15/$1 at Home Depot and Bed Bath & Beyond. Easy $100 (Home Depot) and $50 (Bed Bath & Beyond) for sure.

Message 3 of 4
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Loquat wrote:

That's right OP. The offer is a one time use so definitely make it count. I have this offer on my Propel card as well. I believe it's 15/$1 at Home Depot and Bed Bath & Beyond. Easy $100 (Home Depot) and $50 (Bed Bath & Beyond) for sure.

If you use Bed Bath & Beyond, make sure you buy Aromatherapy Ginger Orange anything 

You can thank me after you bring it home! Smiley LOL

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.