Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WF Product Transfer Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

WF Product Transfer Question

Hi all,

I saw a "Switch my Card" option in WF and I searched forums to learn that with their new 2% peopel are being allowed to switch. Can anyone confirm that this doesn't report to the CRAs as a new account? @msmart007  I think you said you had done it.

I am due to fall to 4/24 in November and want to app for the CSP in December.. that being said it would be nice to get away from the vanilla plat card that has never grown past 1k and has no benefits to use it. Than

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WF Product Transfer Question

WF did not allow me to PC from Amex to Visa. Wanted to change my Propel to Active Cash. YMMV though.

Message 2 of 6
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi all,

I saw a "Switch my Card" option in WF and I searched forums to learn that with their new 2% peopel are being allowed to switch. Can anyone confirm that this doesn't report to the CRAs as a new account? @msmart007  I think you said you had done it.

I am due to fall to 4/24 in November and want to app for the CSP in December.. that being said it would be nice to get away from the vanilla plat card that has never grown past 1k and has no benefits to use it. Than

@Anonymous,

I can confirm that it does NOT report as a new account. Shows all the old opening date and payment history from the card I PC'd from.

Message 3 of 6
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

I can confirm that it does NOT report as a new account. Shows all the old opening date and payment history from the card I PC'd from.

Agree, multiple people have reported that this PC does not result in a new account on your reports.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

It helps to @ the right user name @M_Smart007 smart. 😂 thanks to you as well @pizzadude @Anonymous , I pulled the trigger. Mine as well get 2% so it makes it more useful, especially since it's one of my oldest lines of credit. 🥂🥂

Message 5 of 6
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi all,

@Anonymous,

+1

Same here...simple process and no hits

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.