Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WF rewards Upgrades to Visa Signature

tag
Creditfan1234
Contributor

WF rewards Upgrades to Visa Signature

Amidst all the Wells Fargo saga my rewards card is finally being upgraded to a signature card. I have had this card for almost 5 years and have a limit of $9,900. I wish I knew how they decide to make these changes to cards for customers. They only charge this cards get monthly is my AT&T cell phone bill for the insurance.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WF rewards Upgrades to Visa Signature

That is certainly good news... Enjoy the upgrade.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I just got a letter in the mail today telling me that I'm being upgraded to visa signature too. Card has been regular go far rewards since opening in 2013, 6k limit after auto & requested cli's, was my heavy spend daily driver until last month when I approved 4 new & far better cards. Now it gets a single charge for phone as well. I wonder if it's due to the class action (email today about it from WF), the fact that they saw Amex chase & Citi added to my report & getting all the spend or if it was just my time according to some algorithm. Either way an upgrade is an upgrade!
Message 3 of 4
MAZDA3
Frequent Contributor

I received an email the other day letting me know my Wyndham card was being upgraded to signature. Called to make sure I'm still getting 2x on everything and not downgraded to the new version.

I have the new version and the old one. Hardly ever use the newer one.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.