WHAT WAS YOU SCORE?

CURRENT: TU 751 EQ 707 EX 746

GOAL: 800 ON ALL 3
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
bman86
Regular Contributor

Re: WHEN DID YOU ASK FOR NFCU CLI?

I had my cash rewards card for about 4 years never asked for a CLI until recently. I went from 3k to 10k with instant approval and SP. My current EQ FICO is 724.
Message 2 of 9
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

I believe all of your questions can be answered here:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Can-we-have-quot-OFFICIAL-NFCU-CLI-HOW-IT-WORKS-quot/td...

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 3 of 9
TG76
New Contributor

I had Card for Exactly 2 months. I asked for a line increase and my Card went from 16k to 22k, Instant and I have not seen a hard pull on my report from that. So Im guessing  it was a Soft. My score is 698 according to Myfico.

Message 4 of 9
hersheykisses
Regular Contributor

I asked for CLI after 4th statement

Message 5 of 9
zeigler

HARD OR SOFT PULL

CURRENT: TU 751 EQ 707 EX 746

GOAL: 800 ON ALL 3
Message 6 of 9
TG76
New Contributor

For me it was a soft pull
Message 7 of 9
hersheykisses
Regular Contributor

soft pull for both credit cards hard for the LOC increase

Message 8 of 9
Brusilov
Established Contributor

If you can wait that long, most people get auto-CLIs on Navy Fed cards after their first year (13th statement) and at 6/12 month increments afterward.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.