cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHICH WAMU CC HAVE YOU RECEIVED LETTER FOR?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

WHICH WAMU CC HAVE YOU RECEIVED LETTER FOR?

I have a wamu platinum visa that i got a year ago and i havent received a letter yet.  Has anyone gotten a letter for this card? 

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
oracles
Valued Contributor

Re: WHICH WAMU CC HAVE YOU RECEIVED LETTER FOR?

They just started coming Monday. Give it some time. I got my letter i do believe on Monday. I have 2 cards and so far i have 1 letter for 1 of them. Still waiting on the second card.
Message 2 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just opened a WaMu Plat Visa in Nov.  I have not received the letter, however I did receive a notice on the statement I received today. There is an important message advising thie account is now owned by Chase Bank USA. The only enclosure is a Privacy Policy. I have yet to receive a letter advising of a rate change. I opened this card for the 7.99% apr.  I hope it doesnt change.

Message 3 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have received my first letter for my WAMU Espn Visa, but no letter as of yet for my platinum card.
Message 4 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't feel left out.  I got the Platinum Visa in October, but I have yet to hear a word about it switching?  I'm sure hoping that I make the cut?!!
Message 5 of 19
GFer
Valued Contributor

Mine is the Plat Visa and I got my letter two days ago.

EQ 817, EX 815, TU 813 (Updated 1/5/18: TU 843

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 19
oogiemoo
Regular Contributor

I have the wamu platinum visa I just received my letter yesterday.
Message 7 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had  aProvidian card that was switched to a standard Wamu card.  Amazingly enough they are transfering it.  The bad news is it still lists at 31.99% interest so I don't think I will ever use it again unless they will be willing to lower it after the transition.
Message 8 of 19
jmbfl
Valued Contributor

I have two formerly Providian WaMu CC's:

1) I have an account with a balance that I closed to avoid RJ'ing. I have recently received a letter stating that Chase now owns this account. There was no change in the APR on this account.

2) I have an open account which has been RJ'ed and is therefore SD'ed and PIF. I have not received a letter regarding this account.

Message 9 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have two Wamu Platinums- one letter came Monday the second came yesterday.  So they are coming--but not necessarily at the same time.
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.