Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOOHOO...SAKS

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WOOHOO...SAKS

We have expensive taste !! 

I prefer Nordstrom to Sak's.  But that's just me in the windy city.
Message 11 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL, expensive taste--YES!! Hmmm... Nordstroms. I do not have anything against them I have always gone to Saks. I in Houston and we just got a Nordie's at the Galleria about 3 yrs ago. By that time I was head over heels with Saks and no one else could get my attention-well as far as Dept stores anyway, VS is my first true love.
Message 12 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

It all depends on where you live. I used to live in Houston and shop at the Galleria. Great place to shop by the way.
Message 13 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

I love the Galleria, but if only I can hit the magnificant mile as often!!
Message 14 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

jaybee wrote:
Oh yeah that is what I can buy a shiseido eyelash curler I had one a couple of yrs ago and I lost it, I think someone stole honestly.

Ha Ha LOL, had to jump in on this conversation!  I LOVE my Shisedio eyelash curler - the best!  I used to work as a makeup artist for Stila Cosmetics at Nordstrom Mall of America, I miss all the makeup I used to get...and my Nordstrom card!

Now I live in ND and there isn't a MAC counter in the whole state, and I checked!  Sad ;( 

Message 15 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yay!! Another girlie girl chimed in. Mall of America, WOW! I would be in shoppers anonymous if I lived anywhere in Minnesota, let alone near the Mall of America.  

I don't think I have tried stila yet! Then again as I mentioned I have a PPID card and a 30% off disc on all products, so they get all of my makeup money.

Elexi, have tried going online to buy MAC? It is pretty cool if you already know what you like.
Message 16 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL Elixi, I can't believe you don't have a MAC counter. I see as many MAC counters in Chicago as Starbuck's.

Fortunately you can order MAC online.

I will have to get the eyelash curler. Thanks for the beauty tip Jaybee & Elexi !!
Message 17 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

busywoman, don't worry the eyelash curler is not $80Smiley Wink
Message 18 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Perfect - I'm going to pick one up when I'm out and about tomorrow.

I'm sure there is an $80 curler out there but thankfully this isn't one of them.

Have a great weekend !
Message 19 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes - it is sad there is no counter here, I miss all of my shopping 'fixes'!  But, it is better for my credit cards that I only have Walmart and Kmart in my town!

I've been getting my makeup from Sephora mostly online, and I will def. have to order some Mac online...nothing beats the counter though - when a girl has an urge to get some fake eyelashes for a night on the town! HA!  Smiley Tongue  The good ole days... (and I'm only 30!)

Oooh, busywoman I am jealous of Chicago, the Stila girls from Chicago would come visit us and they were always on the cutting edge and so trendy!  They have the best shopping there!!

Thanks for chatting about makeup with me!!!  LOL
Message 20 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.