WOW AUTO CLI JPM SELECT

tag
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: WOW AUTO CLI JPM SELECT

@RockinRay wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

@RockinRay wrote:

Southwest Visa Siggy - still at $20k... But a fairly new card too.

Does this siggy report the CL?

I have a Freedom at $20K CL regular card and it reports the CL. I was thinking of PC'ing this to a sig but if Chase doesn't report the CL on  their sigs, I'd just keep my Freedom.

Yes it does...  Smiley Happy

I have the Discover for the 5% categories so  I think that having a Freedom is just like a duplicate.

Is your SW Sig, the one without the AF?

Message 21 of 49
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

@emptypockets wrote:

For those of you reporting auto CLI's, how long have you had the card(s)?

When I got my United auto-CLI I had been using it for 3 months.
EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 22 of 49
MrShush
Valued Contributor

Dont most Sig and Worlds report credit line? I dont have any that don't.
Message 23 of 49
crunching_numbers
Valued Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

@RockinRay wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

@RockinRay wrote:

I have a Freedom at $20K CL regular card and it reports the CL. I was thinking of PC'ing this to a sig but if Chase doesn't report the CL on  their sigs, I'd just keep my Freedom.

I have the Discover for the 5% categories so  I think that having a Freedom is just like a duplicate.

The categories are different each quarter for each card, so it is more like doubling the 5% back category possibilities than having double the same.

My sig cards all report the balances.

Starting Score: 693 TU FICO, 679 EQ FICO
Current Score: FICO 8 = 844(9/15) EQ, 827 TU, 811 EX (7/15); mortgage FICO= 758 (9/15)EQ5, 797 TU4, 748 EX2 (7/15)
Goal Score: 750+, but shooting for the 800's
Hyatt Visa Sig ($23K), Amex BCP (24.8K), BofA Travel Rew Sig (22.5K), B&N World MC (22.3K), Amex RP Gold (NPSL w/ S&T), Cash+ Sig (20K),United Mil+ExpSig (16.3K), FNBO Visa (13.1K), Hilton Surpass (10K), Freedom Visa Sig (8.6K), Disc It (16.4K), Citi Dia Pref MC (3.7K),Sam's MC (10K), Wally (7.5K), JCP(5.3K), Costco (2K)
Message 24 of 49
MrShush
Valued Contributor

Its funny how Discover and Freedom are basically the same in terms of rotating 5%. I do wish the JPM had a UR points multiplier for various categories though.
Message 25 of 49
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

@RockinRay wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

@RockinRay wrote:

No - I pay $95 per year AF on this card...  Smiley Sad

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 26 of 49
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

@MrShush wrote:
Its funny how Discover and Freedom are basically the same in terms of rotating 5%. I do wish the JPM had a UR points multiplier for various categories though.
The biggest thing that is missing from the JPM select card is 2x on dining which the CSP has. If they added that to the select, I'd change in a heartbeat. I can't begin to tell you the number of times a checkout chick has tried to jam my CSP into the machine overseas thinking the Visa eagle hologram was a chip. I've had to call in more than once to Chase asking for a replacement card since the card didn't swipe very well after that.
EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 27 of 49
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats!! I imagine you were quite shocked! I would have let out an audible yelp on that one.

For the record I also log into all my accounts in the morning but coffee comes first
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 28 of 49
MrShush
Valued Contributor

Shocked, surprised, confused; my thoughts were all over the place! Coffee was steaming next to me on my desk, little need for it after that discovery Smiley Happy
Message 29 of 49
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 30 of 49
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.