Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOW ... Finally

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

WOW ... Finally

Can I just say "wow, it's about time!"   I pulled my EQ credit report this morning to see if any of my balances had updated to PIF.  I notice the credit limit for my DMD Discover shows PIF AND a credit line of $1100 ... a $500 CLI than what I previous knew.  Just logged in and sure enough an unsolicited CLI of $500.  I have been very unsuccessful with CLI's and had actually just been turn down by DMB for a CLI and/or APR reduction in January.  This was a welcome surprise. Maybe the PIF made the difference. Whoooo Hooooo.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WOW ... Finally

Congrats!!!!!!!!

They give credit when you don't need it-

Score increase?
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks ... I was thinking the same thing.  I am waiting to pull my reports until all of my balances are updated so I can get a better picture.  Have new HSBC card that hasn't reported and Orchard.  As soon as that happens I will let you guys know. 
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gotcha- Using the EQ Gold product?

PurpleHaze wrote:
Thanks ... I was thinking the same thing.  I am waiting to pull my reports until all of my balances are updated so I can get a better picture.  Have new HSBC card that hasn't reported and Orchard.  As soon as that happens I will let you guys know. 

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

yep ... how did ya know Smiley Wink     I used the trial and liked it.  I use it as a supplement to True Credit.  That way I don't waste a pull in 24 hrs.  I am anxious to get my FICO scores.  But like you said in another post ... a watched pot doesn't boil.   However in retrospect ... my food always burns lol
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.