cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOW WOW WOW! I love Penfed!!! and Home Depot!!! and BofA!!!

tag
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: WOW WOW WOW! I love Penfed!!!

@Anonymous wrote:
Oh hauling! Super congrats! You've done so well in one year's time. You deserve it!

Your self-discipline in holding off applying for cc's have paid off for you. And you are choosing wisely where you app. Smiley Happy

Thanks so much, both for this post and all your other posts! You are one of the most supportive members of these forums, and it always makes my day to see your name pop up!

Meanwhile, I'm in serious hunting mode here, gunsights and all... << stalk - stalk - stalk >>
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 11 of 53
orl2185
Established Contributor

May 2007 EQ: 590
Current            728

SUPERB!

MOD, next time you want to praise any1 here, do me a big favor look in the mirror prior to posting.Smiley Wink

Others members please take notice of the op accomplishments. WOW!!!!

Commitment To Excellence
Message 12 of 53
Regular Contributor

how can i pull up penfed website
Message 13 of 53
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

https://www.penfed.org/index.asp
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 14 of 53
Regular Contributor

think i might give them a chance do they pull EQ my eq700 no baddies no late no coolection
Message 15 of 53
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@GIXXER wrote:
think i might give them a chance do they pull EQ my eq700 no baddies no late no coolection

They pull EQ, and they should love you. Good luck!
Message 16 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

These sound like wonderful things Hauling. My day is coming too. Its been a long time and I know how you feel.
Use a credit card and take somebody to dinner. LOL.
Message 17 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is PenFen?
Message 18 of 53
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Pentagon Federal Credit Union. Check the link above for different ways to qualify for membership.

They are very conservative in that they don't seem to like apps with lots of inqs and util, and they're very tough on BK's, but apparently they can handle lates that were paid off. So if you don't do much app'ing, and you don't carry balances, and when you're late you pay it off ASAP, they seem to like you. That's all I can figure out from my experience, anyway.
Message 19 of 53
Regular Contributor

you don't have to be in the military to join do'you i try it would not let me proceed through the member ship application nfma asking what service i am in
Message 20 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.