cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOW WOW WOW! I love Penfed!!! and Home Depot!!! and BofA!!!

tag
REgnlor
Regular Contributor

Re: WOW WOW WOW! I love Penfed!!! and Home Depot!!! and BofA!!!

Some kind of SWEET!!! I'm waiting on the day when I can reason that kind of credit wisdom!  I would've thought no right off the bat on the car deal, but Man that really was clever!!!  You'd better work it!!

Starting Score:EQ 560t> TU 560EXP 570
Current Score:EQ 674t> TU 697EXP 700
Goal Score:EQ 700> TU 700EXP 700>

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 51 of 53
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: WOW WOW WOW! I love Penfed!!! and Home Depot!!! and BofA!!!

Hey, RE, you don't even have to think about it --PenFed plunks it right in your lap!

The only planning I did was figure out what I wanted (a gas card, a car loan, a balance transfer card, HD because we're remodeling) and research here on the forums and stalk the cards. Got just what I wanted, on my terms. I'm a happy, happy girl.

You just can't beat these forums for helping you figure out what you really need, and what matches those needs best. And it's all free! Well, other than the thirty-jillion score pulls, lol.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 52 of 53
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: WOW WOW WOW! I love Penfed!!!

@Anonymous wrote:

NO HVT from me HTSU...isn't their all you can eat inquiry system great!!!!!

Congrats!!!

Thanks, Brammy! I have to admit, by the time I was doing the last app, I was thinking, wow, I'm going to get it from Brammy when she gets back! Smiley Surprised

But that was about the most fun I've had in an 8-hour stretch in a long, long time.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 53 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.