Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOW zync and delta amex approval

tag
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Re: WOW zync and delta amex approval

Be careful with what you are doing. Amex goes by tax returns so if you're not claiming the gift from your parents then that can work against you. Also, its really not a matter of who you work for, its really a matter of what do you have on file with the IRS.

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 11 of 19
Prodr222

oh no its shown on the tax returns.  because me father runs its through his business that way and i get taxed less for that money than if he was getting that put onto what he already makes. 

Message 12 of 19
Link2k
Valued Member

@Prodr222 wrote:

well the good thing is if that happens worst come to worst i can have my dad say that i work for his company saying that what i put down is my current income. which is what i put down. so hopefuly there are no rough seas ahead.

None of that will help if you get an F/R they look at the previous years tax records, which can be a pain if you have a new job/promotion/etc.

I would tread lightly with Amex for the time being.

Message 13 of 19
Link2k
Valued Member

Well this is a can of worms. I would simply say be careful when doing things that would be considered fraud it could have unintended consequences

Message 14 of 19
Open123
Super Contributor

If they FR you, just close the card and tell them to pound sand.

Problem solved.

Message 15 of 19
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

They also can request your last 2-3 months of bankstatmenets, and/or paycheck stubs. If you can't produce proof of income look for hard limits or closed accounts. 

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 16 of 19
Razeus
Frequent Contributor

I just got approved for a Zync, but the online site didn't give a the credit limit (or preset limit).  Is there a number I can call to determine what it is?

My Wallet:
AMEX Platinum | Discover It $20.3k | Chase Sapphire Reserved $16k | Chase United $12k | AMEX SimplyCash Plus Business $11.6k | AMEX Schwab $9k | AMEX BCEP $8.2k | Citi Costco Anywhere Visa $8k | Chase Amazon Visa $8k | Chase Sapphire Preferred $7k | Chase Freedom $5k | Citi Simplicity $5k | Paypal Extras Platinum $5k | Wells Fargo $5k | Citi Best Buy $4.2k | Citi Visa Signature $3k | Care Credit $3k
Message 17 of 19
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

Zync is NPSL unless you got an offer for a $200 hard limit or $500 with auto-pay if you didn't see that offer pop up you have NPSL, but remember the card has to be PIF by due date. 

NPSL == no preset spending limit ( you have one but they don't usually disclose it)

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 18 of 19
Razeus
Frequent Contributor

Well I'll be damned. Smiley Tongue

Didn't see anything about a hard limit or auto-pay.  

This is the start of a beautiful week.  The last 1 year working on my credit has paid off.  Goodbye sub-prime Capital One cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Wallet:
AMEX Platinum | Discover It $20.3k | Chase Sapphire Reserved $16k | Chase United $12k | AMEX SimplyCash Plus Business $11.6k | AMEX Schwab $9k | AMEX BCEP $8.2k | Citi Costco Anywhere Visa $8k | Chase Amazon Visa $8k | Chase Sapphire Preferred $7k | Chase Freedom $5k | Citi Simplicity $5k | Paypal Extras Platinum $5k | Wells Fargo $5k | Citi Best Buy $4.2k | Citi Visa Signature $3k | Care Credit $3k
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.