Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOW

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WOW

ashabbir1 ....... Did you apply for an account(checking/savings) with JFCU or just the CC?
Message 51 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

MommyofanAngel wrote:
ashabbir1 ....... Did you apply for an account(checking/savings) with JFCU or just the CC?

not to steal the response, but you have to open a checking or savings, then app for credit product. will result in two eq pulls!
Message 52 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied over the phone just for the credit card.

They asked me how do you qualify for the membersip? I told them I am deputy sheriff Smiley Happy

Message 53 of 105
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Oh, dear God.

I thought you were in the Navy?!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 54 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am jack of all trades Smiley Happy
Message 55 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

ashabbir1 wrote:
I applied over the phone just for the credit card.

They asked me how do you qualify for the membersip? I told them I am deputy sheriff Smiley Happy

please tell me you're joking! i don't know where you live, but in these parts if you claim it, and aren't it's a felony.
Message 56 of 105
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I applied today for cc... you don't have to open an account with them until after your approved for the loan or cc.
Message 57 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

Creditaddict wrote:
I applied today for cc... you don't have to open an account with them until after your approved for the loan or cc.

did you get it?
Message 58 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

So do you HAVE to apply for an account after CC approval? Or can you just get the CC?
Message 59 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol dnm

ofcourse I was joking

lol
Message 60 of 105
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.