cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOWSER!!!!! NavyFCU Is Simply the Best!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WOWSER!!!!! NavyFCU Is Simply the Best!!!

Maybe the direct deposit is a credit criteria that can vary, just like interest rates.  They can approve.... or approve with contingency such as direct deposit?

Message 11 of 16
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

The more I read about them, the more I like them.  I'm going to wait on the cc until July when 3 inq's drop off my EQ.  Wanna have a clean inq history .... then I'll ask them for a mortgage refi too!  Smiley Wink
BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 12 of 16
Kiwill
Frequent Contributor

Maybe the direct deposit is a credit criteria that can vary, just like interest rates.  They can approve.... or approve with contingency such as direct deposit?

+2

Message Edited by Kiwill on 01-30-2010 08:02 AM

Starting Score: EQ 729, TU 752, EX ? (1/1/2011)
Current Score: EQ 696, TU 718, EX 686 - PSECU (5/17/2011)
Goal Score: ALL 800+ by December 31, 2011

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
PROUD MEMBER OF THE 700 CLUB!
Message 13 of 16
NinComPoop
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I was approved for 5K nRewards card this month and was only required to provide last 2 paystubs along with proof of address. No mention of DD prerequisite.
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I do not think that DD has any role in their lending decisions. 
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've had my cards (MC & Visa) for over a year each with no DD requirement at the time.  I don't have the option for DD since I don't get paychecks but commission checks which always vary.  Have never missed a payment, never OD my checking, etc - so they should be able to see I am financially responsible - besides I REALLY don't need any more revolving credit credit - which is what I told myself with the HSBC offer received yesterday - NOT NEEDED, thanks but no thanks.  CLIs would be a nice 'well done' but really not neded.

NFCU and USAA will both have shots at my new mortgage in 2 years and my car loan in 4 but other than that I am set until the day I die.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.