Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WaMu Must Be The Only One that...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

WaMu Must Be The Only One that...

WaMu must be the only CC that actually does periodic CLIs.

Like clockwork, today marked my 3 year anniversary with them and they gave me my regular 6-month cli...mind you it was small, $1500 - but hey, at least i didn't have to request it...

I think this the only card I have that actually does automatic CLIs, when you have good customer history- Amex has never done this. Nor has BoA, Chase, or any others.
Message 1 of 54
53 REPLIES 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WaMu Must Be The Only One that...

Congrats ! Nice CLI.
Message 2 of 54
ccaddict
Regular Contributor

@pjriverap wrote:
they gave me my regular 6-month cli...mind you it was small, $1500

LOL! That's my highest cl 1500.. I guess "small" can be a very relative term.

Congrats!
Message 3 of 54
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

USAA will also, though I don't know their schedule. I think that my MC went up $1000 after one year. My AmEx went from $3000 to $4500 at exactly 6 months. (The big hop was from me hitting the luv button.)
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

4 years and not one increase from them. I don't know how you people are getting them...wish I was. As soon as I can pay them off completely I will probably just close it.
Message 5 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep I have always gotten auto-clis from Wamu....nice.

At three years how much are you up to?

Message Edited by Brammy on 12-13-2007 08:29 AM
Message 6 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

Been at $2000 since it was opened.
Message 7 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hope that I get a nice CLI at the six month mark.  Especially since my WAMU Visa has been my workhorse card as of late.  But I have to let it marinate for a couple of months and get some usage on some of my other cards.  Particularly my Cap1's.

Message Edited by landocalrissian on 12-13-2007 05:51 AM
Message 8 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hoping that WaMu-claus is good to me this weekend.  Hit that 18 mos mark at next statement which should drop tonight ot tomorrow....fingers crossed.  Opened a few new accounts in the past six months so I understand if they skip me this time, though I will be disappointed if they do. The thought that Chase may take over is going to keep them at 0 or PIF before statement date for the next few months til we see how this thing shakes out.
Message 9 of 54
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

I should try to get a Wamu account. I had an old Paid / Chargeoff with Providian. Try to get it removed so I can get Wamu Card.
Message 10 of 54
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.