Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WaMu Recon: Results Are In...

tag
scramblingin2007
Established Contributor

WaMu Recon: Results Are In...

Okay, I posted last week about being denied a Wamu.. they said I had a closed acc that was in bad standing which was totally false. I called them on 4/4 for a recon and to tell them the old providian acc was closed do to inactivity and was in good standing, she verified and agreed and then sent my app down to the credit dept for further review and gave me the old 7-10 day.. well I just got todays mail and I see an envelope from WaMu: Welcome, it's nice to see you again... Open it up: You have been approved for a WaMu platinum m/c cl 3k..........Yes! I am a happy camper and to everyone who gets the 7-10 day..it does not always mean a denial!Smiley Very Happy
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
islandchild82
Frequent Contributor

Re: WaMu Recon: Results Are In...

Congrats!!! Glad it worked out for you!
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

WTG!
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice!  Congrats!

I love WaMu.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats scrambling! Smiley Happy

I like WaMu....less than love, but like a lot. Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you provide the number you called?  I was denied and want to speak with someone for a reconn versus sending a letter.
Message 6 of 7
scramblingin2007
Established Contributor

PurpleHaze wrote:
Can you provide the number you called?  I was denied and want to speak with someone for a reconn versus sending a letter.

1-800-345-8403. 6am-5pm mon-fri pacific time. Good luck!
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.