Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wachovia CLI

tag
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Re: Wachovia CLI

@creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

I won't turn down any increases. I really am not interested in any new TL's that are less that $4K or $5K.

I really should raise my standards too.  I've earned it...Smiley Happy

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 21 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does 6 months seem to be the standard wait time with Wachovia between CLI requests?
Message 22 of 25
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Does 6 months seem to be the standard wait time with Wachovia between CLI requests?

I'm not sure.  This was the first time I asked.  But you can bet I'll ask again in December!

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 23 of 25
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

I've only asked for a CLI once with Wachovia.  I was satisfied with the new limit I received, and have not asked again.

On that call, I was told to call back again in six months for another CLI.  The rep also told me that I should have called much earlier than I did for the increase they gave me ( I had already had the account for a year or so, so the six months timeframe for CLIs seems to fit).

One caveat, however...I specifically said I did not want a CLI if it involved a hard pull on my report. 

The CSR assured me there would not be a hard pull.  But there was a hard pull, as I found out later.  Perhaps the CSR didn't know the difference between a hard and soft pull...from other posters here, I think sometimes we know more about the subtle differences than the CSRs do.

Hope this helps, but please note that my CLI request was well ahead of the takeover by Wells Fargo.  Things could be different today.

Carry on...

Message 24 of 25
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

@llecs wrote:

He also said that to avoid a late fee, payments must be made via the web by 4pm (I still don't know how to pay it online. Transfer?) and you can pay at the branch by 2pm.

llecs, yes...transfer from your deposit account with Wachovia to the credit card account.

Sorry...I missed answering that question in my previous reply.

Carry on...

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.