cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting for my Barclaycard to arrive...

tag
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: Waiting for my Barclaycard to arrive...

I agree that you can find great deals with refurbs. They check those refurb really well and do the same testing as a new product. Often, you get the same warranty. So since Savings of up to 25%. I have bought many refurbs of all brands in the past like dell, hp even an iPhone 3. Worked great!

Message 21 of 26
frogfan12
Established Contributor

Options are super limited with the refurbs. All they have are super loaded, so they essentially cost the same as brand new models. I'd rather have a 2011 (or 2012) model that's brand new for the same price. Buying a refurb and saving "25%", when in reality they've marked up the price, is not worth it in my opinion.

Starting Score: 760
Current Score: 716 Equifax 754 TU 736 Experian
Goal Score: 760
Message 22 of 26
SoulMaster
Established Contributor

Card came today... 8 days after app.

Again, I recommend MacMall for anyone shopping for a Mac... unless you can fanagle a Military or Student Discount from Apple Proper.

-SM

I am not an attorney and none of what I write should be construed as legal advice. For legal advice please consult an attorney.

Starting Score: ~470 preBK(8/2010)
Current Scores as of Late January 2016 All 700+. Last CR pull from a lender(housing) was mid-score 749.
Goal Score: 700+ - reached.
Message 23 of 26
frogfan12
Established Contributor

How much is the military discount? I know the student/teacher discount varies from $100-$200. 

Starting Score: 760
Current Score: 716 Equifax 754 TU 736 Experian
Goal Score: 760
Message 24 of 26
JoshuaHolySpirit
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

It doesn't take 3 business days. It takes 7-10 just like any other card, it says it right on the website.

However, express delivery at the Barclays' discretion (or $29.99 charge), Barclays overnighted me the card ASAP after talking with them about the new card over the phone. That helps a lot as ''patience of this sort is a misery'' to wait for the card to come. Their basic processing is like 7-10 and sometimes longer which it sucks even further. God bless you guys.Heart

Capital One QS1, Capital One Journey, Williams-Sonoma Visa, Amex Travelocity, Chase Slate, Amex SPG, Amex Blue Sky, Bank of America Travel Rewards, JCPenney...and more ( Holy Spirit rocks-!! ) TU-Fico-777
Message 25 of 26
baller4life
Super Contributor

This day 8 for me and still not so patiently waiting! Smiley Tongue
Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.