Established Contributor

Re: Walmart Appoved Me

Congrats!

Message 11 of 18
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

@patternofstars7 wrote:

Congrats! I actually just applied as well for the FICO score and got approved for $800. Was kind of hesitant being I was just denied for the PayPal card but I guess scores were good enough for this card. Shame since I never really shop at Walmart at all.

I feel your pain.  Walmart just gave me a Discover dual card.  Can't get a glass of water from Target which happens to be the closest and my favorite.

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 12 of 18
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

@sweetschuni wrote:

@JusdoNit wrote:

Congrats! That also means that you have a door open with GECRB and they service over 500 accounts.  Whooo hoo!

500 accounts? Smiley Surprised Geez.... I had no idea that GECRB was that popular. I've only been using them for CareCredit.

Yes, that is what I was told when I called about an application that was dangling in mid air...  And if you are good to them; you will smile alot.

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Message 13 of 18
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

@sweetschuni wrote:

@JusdoNit wrote:

Congrats! That also means that you have a door open with GECRB and they service over 500 accounts.  Whooo hoo!

500 accounts? Smiley Surprised Geez.... I had no idea that GECRB was that popular. I've only been using them for CareCredit.

App for more than 20% of those 500 in a month and they will lock you in the dungeon and make you its ruler for the next year, hey inq's do fall off ;-)

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 14 of 18
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@JusdoNit wrote:

500 different companies?

Message 15 of 18
HoldingOntoHope
Valued Contributor

I'm sure thats what they mean. Are you trying to figure out which ones you haven't apped recently?Smiley Tongue

Best financial advice I ever got: "Just imagine what an adult would do and do that."

Starting Score: 500's
Current Score: EQ 701 (FICO) TU 721 (FICO) EX 715 (Quizzle)
Goal Score: 760 ALL

Message 16 of 18
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@HoldingOntoHope wrote:

I'm sure thats what they mean. Are you trying to figure out which ones you haven't apped recently?Smiley Tongue

LOL

I was thinking I want to see the list!

Message 17 of 18
2NE1
Established Contributor

I want to see the list as well ~ Smiley LOL

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.