Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Card Users!!!! financing option

tag
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Re: Walmart Card Users!!!! financing option

Just got approved for the discover version with a 1.5k cl on 11/14. I cant wait to get the card in the mail so I can take advantage of this offer.

Message 11 of 17
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

printed off my cert for cyber-monday
5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board
12/2014: 750+
3/2017: 780+
11/2019: 833
2/2023: Experian via Chase United Explorer CC pull - 891
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sadly it's in-store only purchases. I was trying to order a new ipad , refurb, online. Didn't see an option to enter the promo code.  I called the 1-800 number and they said the purchase had to be made instore. Snce hey don't carry refurb products in store I'm out of luck.  I even tried to see if they could do a site to store and ring me up there with the promo - no dice Smiley Sad

Message 13 of 17
jsucool76
Super Contributor

I used this promo to my advantage for a CLI about 1-2 months ago. Only a $300 CLI, but a CLI is a CLI xD had only had the card for like a month at the time. 

Message 14 of 17
Sitori
Frequent Contributor

I just saw this same financing offer for the amazon store card! I had no idea you could finance using store cards. how awesome!! I need a new MAC powerbook soooooooo bad!!! woohoo!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EQ 701, TU 685, EX ?
Wallet:
Amazon store $2500(10/12), Cap1 $1500 (10/12), Discover $1700 (11/1/12).
Message 15 of 17
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@Sitori wrote:

I just saw this same financing offer for the amazon store card! I had no idea you could finance using store cards. how awesome!! I need a new MAC powerbook soooooooo bad!!! woohoo!

You know they don't make powerbooks anymore...right? XD 

Message 16 of 17
Sitori
Frequent Contributor

lol....sorry "macbook pro"  is what I meant...it's basically the upgraded version of my 8 year old 15inch powerbook   lol.  I <3 APPLE

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EQ 701, TU 685, EX ?
Wallet:
Amazon store $2500(10/12), Cap1 $1500 (10/12), Discover $1700 (11/1/12).
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.