Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 12 of 14
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Walmart Discover Approved 2k

@jsucool76 wrote:

@nicholasyud wrote:

After help out my relative first Discover card with 1700.....I was talked to them over about Walmart Card and ask them for second credit card...... go ahead and hit that lovely button today.....and guess wat ?? got a 7 to 10 business day response...oh man does they declined me huhuhuhu...what am i gonna do ? do some google research !! some said its not mean they declined but just need some more info........yeah you all right...... so i listen to most of you guys in here go ahead and call their Credit number after a few security question ....Congrat we approved you with $800 walmart discover card.......

I was like ? 800 ? heo noooo i just approved for 1700......so take your advice and call the CSR number list in here........some spanish lady sayin something and i have no idea what she said but be calm and she said she get back with me about 10 mins ? okay 10 mins passed.....hmmm seem like forever.........sorry we cant approve your limit to 2000 at this time the letter would sent to you anytime soon

......Wait.......what you said ? sorry i cant approved your limit at  this time......Well is there anyway i can speak to your manager or Senior something ? wait a few more mins.......explain the situation to her ask me a few question about my credit file.........Congrat your account immediatelly increase to 2000 .....wow..............ask her name and id number again in case thing went bad........and big thanks to her.......and to you all in here....without you guys my partner would go this far from nothing credit to 3700 credit line....Woo hooooooooooooooo....Love you all.........<3......3700 credit lineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee heo yeaaaaaaa

Congratulations......

I think...

Smiley Very Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 13 of 14
shakalaka
Established Contributor

Re: Walmart Discover Approved 2k

@LS2982 wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

Congratulations......

I think...

Smiley Very Happy

Congrats

FICO (TU/EX/EQ): 773/766/778 - Total CL 255+K
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.