Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Discover

tag
VEEVEE
Regular Contributor

Walmart Discover

I logged in today and was offered the upgrade.  I took  the  offer.  Smiley Happy   Had the card since July 2009  interest was 22.90%  limit started at 500.00 the card is now at 1500. The Walmart Discover has 22.90% interest  with 2500 cl.    I have  360.00 balance  on  the  card  from  xmas. I plan on paying that off  this month. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Walmart Discover

That's great.  Congratulations!

Message 2 of 7
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@VEEVEE wrote:

I logged in today and was offered the upgrade.  I took  the  offer.  Smiley Happy   Had the card since July 2009  interest was 22.90%  limit started at 500.00 the card is now at 1500. The Walmart Discover has 22.90% interest  with 2500 cl.    I have  360.00 balance  on  the  card  from  xmas. I plan on paying that off  this month. 

Congrats!!

I'm looking forward to this invite myself!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 7
Carlile92
Regular Contributor

Darn you I want that offer I started off with a 700 dollar cl and. In a little o ver 2 month I got a 200 auto cli from them so I'm hoping when the 4th statement cuts I can get a clito about 1600and I think if I get the cl high enough I'm hoping I will get the offer
Fico's in 500s across all three and one nfcu nrewards card with 2k limit for rebuilding
Message 4 of 7
VEEVEE
Regular Contributor

Thanks   all Smiley Happy    I  have  been hoping  for this  offer   I am  so  happy I finally got it !!!

Message 5 of 7
boomhower
Valued Contributor

Congrats!  I'm thinking of apping for one myself for the FICO score. 

Message 6 of 7
CS800
Super Contributor

Nice !!

Hopefully I get this upgrade in the future too Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.