Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Discover

tag
dante123321
Established Member

Walmart Discover

Hey first post here, its been a couple weeks since I have started to read in this forum, its been a LOT of help today I login to my walmart account and received a message my account have been selected for the discover upgrade really happy about it Smiley Very Happy I have had the card for almost 3 years now I call 2 times asking for the upgrade but they told me it was automatic or to re apply at a local store. Can't wait till it get to me.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
lithium78
Established Contributor

Re: Walmart Discover

Congrats on your upgrade!  The Walmart Discover is great because you can use it anywhere, so you aren't tied to purchasing at Walmart anymore.  If you really want to blow a teller's mind, use it at Target! :-P

Starting Score: TU: 566
Current Score: TU: 741 (Discover FICO); EQ: 755 (MyFico) EX: 774 (FAKO)
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 6
migliogiorni
Established Contributor

Congrats on your upgrade.

BOA: 8.9k
CSP: 5k
Discover: 5k
Citi TY Preferd: 5k
Wally: 5k
JCP: 4.9k
citiForward: 4.7k
ChaseFreedom: 4.5k
DFS: 2k
Message 3 of 6
Tommy5746
Regular Contributor

Thats awesome! how long have you had the card for? What are your scores?

Goal: 700 and an Amex Card!

Chicks Dig Guys With Good Credit Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 6
dante123321
Established Member

i have had the card for almost 3 years, i barely used it, walmart fico score is 705 fako 735 never a late payment or anything bad just lot of inquiry since i purchased 2 cars this year

Message 5 of 6
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

The new design is very pwetty :-)
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.