cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart FICO UP!

tag
Tristate
Contributor

Re: Walmart FICO UP!

Just got my Walmart GE card today! Signed up for free FICO right away and my score is 641.

Little bit disappointed that it's 37 points lower then EQ. Oh well, hope it will only go up from here.

Uti is 1%. 

AMEX BCE 10K; BARCLAYS REWARDS 10K; CITI ANYWHERE 8K; DISCOVER 7,5K;CAP ONE VENTURE 9K;MERRICK BANK 2,3K; MACY'S 1,2K; WALMART-SYNCRONY 450$.
BK7 DISCHARGED IN 2011. FICO 8 NOW IN LOW 700S.
Message 21 of 70
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

Re: Walmart FICO UP!

 

693 same for the last 3 mmonths despite the new card  and  a backdated AMEX, will wait and see what happens when my Disc IT shows up on the report. 

 

 

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 22 of 70
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Walmart FICO UP!


@Tristate wrote:

Just got my Walmart GE card today! Signed up for free FICO right away and my score is 641.

Little bit disappointed that it's 37 points lower then EQ. Oh well, hope it will only go up from here.

Uti is 1%. 


Keep UTL that low and it will surely go upSmiley Wink

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 23 of 70
dimitrip
Established Member

Re: Walmart FICO UP!

Up to 743. Im happy. Last year I had no score, no credit and now just received a chase sapphire preferred. Thanks to all the solid advise I get from this forum Smiley Happy

Message 24 of 70
Dubious
Frequent Contributor

Re: Walmart FICO UP!


@jamesdwi wrote:

 

693 same for the last 3 mmonths despite the new card  and  a backdated AMEX, will wait and see what happens when my Disc IT shows up on the report. 

 

 


Haha. They must have canceled each other out!

Message 25 of 70
john398
Senior Contributor

Re: Walmart FICO UP!

6 pts up I will take it hope to have a lot of util off by this time next month

Message 26 of 70
Tristate
Contributor

Re: Walmart FICO UP!


@myjourney wrote:

@Tristate wrote:

Just got my Walmart GE card today! Signed up for free FICO right away and my score is 641.

Little bit disappointed that it's 37 points lower then EQ. Oh well, hope it will only go up from here.

Uti is 1%. 


Keep UTL that low and it will surely go upSmiley Wink


Thanks for an advice! I'm so used to live without creditSmiley LOL that is not a problem now to keep UTI at 1-9%.

Only using CC to get rewards.Lesson learned I guess Smiley Wink.

Good luck in the Garden, I'm planning to stay there till 12/13 too.

 

AMEX BCE 10K; BARCLAYS REWARDS 10K; CITI ANYWHERE 8K; DISCOVER 7,5K;CAP ONE VENTURE 9K;MERRICK BANK 2,3K; MACY'S 1,2K; WALMART-SYNCRONY 450$.
BK7 DISCHARGED IN 2011. FICO 8 NOW IN LOW 700S.
Message 27 of 70
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

Re: Walmart FICO UP!

Up 2 points to 784. I can smell the 800 club coming!

 photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 28 of 70
Wahoo
Valued Member

Re: Walmart FICO UP!

Still at 810.

EX08: 832 (myFICO 10/07/14)
TU08: 806 (Walmart/MC 05/06/15)
TU08: 834 (myFICO 10/07/14)
EQ08: 830 (myFICO 10/07/14)
EQ04: 809 (Digital Credit Union 05/29/15)
Message 29 of 70
petarap
Regular Contributor

Re: Walmart FICO UP!

No Change. Steady at 764.

____________________________________________________________________________________
Recent Scores: 758 Walmart TU 8/2/2015, Amex FICO EX 777 Aug 2015
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AMEX BCE $19,800, Chase Sapphire Preferred $18,000, Chase Freedom $17,000
Macy's Amex $6,000, Barclay's Arrival+ $5,000, Walmart Card $4,500, Capital One QS $2,500,
Capital One QS $2,250, BOA Travel Rewards Visa $2000, Sears Citi MC $1,000
Message 30 of 70
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.