Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Gas 15 cent off per gallon

tag
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Walmart Gas 15 cent off per gallon

Walmart currently run 15 off per gallon again till July 7 2013. It's like 4% at Murphy"s gas station. Here the details:

*15¢ per gallon discount available through 7/7/2013 with the use of a consumer Walmart Credit Card or Walmart® Discover® card as payment type. Cannot be combined with any other gas discount. 15¢ per gallon discount applies to the regular street price and cannot be used in conjunction with the Sam's Club® Member discount. For purchases made in Alabama and Florida, the 15¢ discount will appear as a credit on your next statement. 5¢ per gallon discount in Oklahoma or Minnesota. Subject to credit approval. Discount offer subject to change without notice.

Discover® and the Discover acceptance mark are service marks used by GE Capital Retail Bank under license from Discover Financial Services.

The "Spark" design (), Walmart and Save Money. Live Better. are marks and/or registered marks of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.

Head off identity theft before it happens. For more information about identity theft, please visit the Federal Trade Commission's (FTC) consumer website at http://www.ftc.gov/idtheft.

This is an unmonitored email box. Please do not reply to this email.

This email was sent by GE Capital Retail Bank's Walmart Credit Services Division, the issuer of your Walmart Credit account. GE Capital Retail Bank is located at 170 Election Road, Suite 125, Draper, UT 84020-6425, USA.

Unsubscribe: If you no longer wish to receive email marketing communications from GE Capital Retail Bank's Walmart Credit Services Division, please click here to unsubscribe.

Privacy: We respect your privacy. Click here to read our Privacy Policy.
Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Walmart Gas 15 per gallon off....

Message 2 of 11
john398
Senior Contributor

Thanks for the heads up, guess depending on the price coundt be more than 4% savings

Message 3 of 11
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Still, 4% is more than zero...

Now if only there were a Wallymart near me with gas pumps...

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 4 of 11
LS2982
Mega Contributor

So this is only good at a walmart gas station not Sams?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 11
BrokaToe
Established Contributor

Yep, I got the email this afternoon too. That's great I'll be able to get 15 cents off per gallon until the 3rd quarter kicks in with chase and discover. Smiley Happy

border="0" align="left" width="450" height="90">
Message 6 of 11
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Got the email as well. Although the nearest Walmart with a gas station is a ways, I do get to that area every couple weeks. Have to remember to get there with a near empty tank. Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 7 of 11
distantarray
Established Contributor

15 cents a gallon really a big deal? I'm getting about 20-90 cents off a gallon =)

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 8 of 11
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

How !??? Message me distanray !??
Message 9 of 11
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

hey buddie

you wanna share with me how did you get 20 to 29 cent per gallon for gas ????

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.