Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Gives EX FICO..WOW..

tag
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Re: Walmart Gives EX FICO..WOW..

Yeah its crazy. my sister applied for Lenscrafters CC and they also pulled EX and the score they gave her was 702 then AMEX which gives the actual EX FICO gave her a score of 701. So yeah it must be the EX FIO score that they gave you! Congrats!

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 21 of 23
TwinGirls19
Regular Contributor

Wow. Guess EX fico aren't that hard to come by these days. Thanks bears and turtles !
CURRENT SCORES: EX Fico (Amex) 730, TU Fico 745, EQ Fico 717

CURRENT CARDS: Amex Green NPSL, Amex BCE 2K, Chase Sapphire 5K, Citi Thankyou Preferred 3.5K, Discover It 1.7K, Walmart Discover 1.6K, Capital One Platinum 1.5K

Message 22 of 23
TwinGirls19
Regular Contributor

Uncommon, huh??? 90% clicked on this link because walmart gave me my EX fico and they wanted to share they're input. Thanks for the article though lol geesh
CURRENT SCORES: EX Fico (Amex) 730, TU Fico 745, EQ Fico 717

CURRENT CARDS: Amex Green NPSL, Amex BCE 2K, Chase Sapphire 5K, Citi Thankyou Preferred 3.5K, Discover It 1.7K, Walmart Discover 1.6K, Capital One Platinum 1.5K

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.