Did you mean: 

Walmart MC CL Over 25K

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Walmart MC CL Over 25K

Hello Everyone.....

Question.....

I was wondering if anyone here has a cl with the Wally MC over 25K. If so...how long were you at, lets say, 25K before you received the increase? Did you have to show income??? Im thinking about asking credit solutions...but dont want to poke the bear....

Your input would be appreciated.

Hope all are well....

Gregg

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Walmart MC CL Over 25K

Its been many months but i remember one poster did have a 25k Wally MC. Im sure if your profile supports it, ie really good income and score they can be very helpful. Question is do you really want a 25k Walmart card ? Im not knocking it but if i could get a 25k+ limit with Walmart i would rather try to invest that effort in perhaps getting a card ,such as Penfed or Navy Fed that seems to be more stable giving thise limits. Not saying there would be any problems but Synchrony has been known to blue envelope for seemingly the most mundane excuses. Just a thought, and an opinionSmiley Wink
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey...

So I have the mastercard wally card with the 25k limit.......just wanted to see if anyone hit 30 or 35 k......I put a few thousand on it monthly and pif.....just wanted to ge so opinions....

Thanks...

Gregg

Message 3 of 6
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

I ran into this with Sam's MC wanting to push it to the same limit as another card at 30K. It wouldn't have been a problem but, they did want POI which turned out to be paystubs and not the 4506 issue. I backed down to 25K and took the extra 15K from 10K w/o additional steps.  

If you want it you're going to have to produce some paperwork.

Message 4 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, sorry, glad to see you around. I love when a poster that has become part of fico lore comes back and finds us mentioning " that one poster" lol.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks so much Smiley Happy

And thank you average joe.....as always Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy

Gregg

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.