Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart MC Changes

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Walmart MC Changes

So I've known for a few weeks that they changed the rewards structure to the 3-2-1 style. But I just realized today that htey no longer offer the 18 month or 24 month finance offers. They are now only offering 6 and 12 month offers. Is this new?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Walmart MC Changes

I thought that was just the store card not the MC.
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

What makes me mad is they went from 5 cents a gal on gas to 2%! if you buy 3 dr peppers you get 10 cents off.

Message 3 of 7
ddemari
Super Contributor

this is on my walmart mastercard statement. It should apply to both versions, I just think they refer to the program as WalMart Credit Card. 

Screen Shot 2016-05-03 at 10.13.00 PM.png

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

So I've known for a few weeks that they changed the rewards structure to the 3-2-1 style. But I just realized today that htey no longer offer the 18 month or 24 month finance offers. They are now only offering 6 and 12 month offers. Is this new?

It appears to be.  However, they always advertised the financing as "limited offer", so I'm a bit surprised they let it go this long without changing it.

Message 5 of 7
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@ddemari wrote:

this is on my walmart mastercard statement. It should apply to both versions, I just think they refer to the program as WalMart Credit Card. 

Screen Shot 2016-05-03 at 10.13.00 PM.png

Looks like matching the Amazon Prime Card.  I tend to use Sallie Mae and Discover for Walmart.

Signature needs updating
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hope that is not permanent they used to offer 18 and 24 months purchases from time to time but it is for in-store only and they scan in an extra code to make it work

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.