Jerry45
Valued Contributor

Re: Walmart Special Financing offer.

LOL!  Papa, here needs a Tablet.

Message 11 of 16
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the info, I was wondering about that deal myself.

Message 12 of 16
CelticLady
Regular Contributor

I was looking at TV's at Walmart yesterday and saw the flyer next to one of them talking about the financing. I'm curious if the financing is available with their MasterCard product or just their storecard? I may apply for their MasterCard if the financing applies to it as well since I'd like to get a new TV soon if I could have 24 months to pay it off. It would just be a financing card for me but I'd like to get the MC version.

Wells Fargo Propel / AMEX BCE / Cap1 QS WMC / Chase Freedom / Cap1 QS / Discover it / Cap1 QSO / Chase Amazon Visa / PayPal CBMC /
Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I dont see why it wouldnt be, but I only have the store card. Its definitely something to look Into to I know when you app for the Mastercard its the same app as the regular store card. Its one app. They run you for the Mastercard first and if you dont get approved then they run you for the store card.
Message 14 of 16
CelticLady
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I dont see why it wouldnt be, but I only have the store card. Its definitely something to look Into to I know when you app for the Mastercard its the same app as the regular store card. Its one app. They run you for the Mastercard first and if you dont get approved then they run you for the store card.

Thanks for your reply. I applied and was approved for the MC version and can confirm that it does offer the in store financing options. The approval screen lists it as a "cardholder Benefit".

Wells Fargo Propel / AMEX BCE / Cap1 QS WMC / Chase Freedom / Cap1 QS / Discover it / Cap1 QSO / Chase Amazon Visa / PayPal CBMC /
Message 15 of 16
JediNeo
Frequent Contributor

I had no issues using the special finance promo multiple times last year with the Discover version of the card.

I plan to use the promo with the MC version soon fire holiday shopping.
NFCU Cash Rewards | CSP | Freedom Unlimited | WalMart MC | Target Red MC | Citi Costco | AMEX BCE
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.