Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart TU FICO Daily?

tag
masscredit
Valued Contributor

Walmart TU FICO Daily?

This month I noticed that when I signed in to view my TU FICO score through Walmart, I had to push a button to enroll. Well, I've checked back a few times and have to do the same thing each time. The score always has the current date instead of from the beginning of the month like it used to. Nothing major has happened on my report for the score to change but I'm wondering if we can now get an updated daily TU FICO score through their site?

Pre-Credit Rebuild Scores Pre-DC (3/24/22) - EQ - 524 / TU - 519 / EX - 495

Current Scores - EQ - 687 / TU - 663/ EX - 677

TD Bank - $5000 / Mercury - $5000 / Capital One Savor One- $5000 / SDFCU Secured - $4990 / Capital One QuickSiver - $4500 / Ally Master Card - $2800/ Walmart Mastercard - $2250

Andrews FCU SSL $1500
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
flowfaster
Established Contributor

Re: Walmart TU FICO Daily?

Don't abuse the system. These threads pop up once a month. U will get tons of noobs updating the score daily and then Walmart will stop offering the free score. Let this thread fall off and move on. Please no one help him abuse the system here. Thankyou.
Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 2 of 6
masscredit
Valued Contributor

Not trying to abuse the system but see if things have changed. Before, if I logged in during the month, it would show my score from the beginning of the month and I didn't have to enroll.  Now I have to click an enroll button and there is a score for that day. This is the first month that I've seen that since I got the card last August. 

Pre-Credit Rebuild Scores Pre-DC (3/24/22) - EQ - 524 / TU - 519 / EX - 495

Current Scores - EQ - 687 / TU - 663/ EX - 677

TD Bank - $5000 / Mercury - $5000 / Capital One Savor One- $5000 / SDFCU Secured - $4990 / Capital One QuickSiver - $4500 / Ally Master Card - $2800/ Walmart Mastercard - $2250

Andrews FCU SSL $1500
Message 3 of 6
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

It prob costs GE to pull your credit report each time. They have to pay just like we do. I suspect this is why GE bases clis on outdated sps these days :-/
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 4 of 6
colindidit
Established Contributor

For some reason he keeps unerolling me every day Smiley Sad(
Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Message 5 of 6
LS2982
Mega Contributor

This is an error on GE's part and I would NOT recommend abusing it. If you have to update it once a month on the same date until it resolves itself.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.