Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Underwriting #??

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Walmart Underwriting #??

Backdoor number is not to underwriting at all and she said there is no underwriting department to talk to but I don't believe that since with Sams Business Credit I have talked to underwriting multiple times.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Jazzzy
Valued Contributor

Re: Walmart Underwriting #??

@Creditaddict wrote:
Backdoor number is not to underwriting at all and she said there is no underwriting department to talk to but I don't believe that since with Sams Business Credit I have talked to underwriting multiple times.

Do they possibly call it their "credit" department? What are you looking for?
Message 2 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

my father applied and I think he failed the security questions.. it's my experience on the walmart card, if it asks you the security questions you are approved, if you are declined you just get declined. in addition he also has several other GE backed cards, including others he got approved for after applying for walmart.
Message 3 of 7
Jazzzy
Valued Contributor

Did you explain this to the CSR? Is there NO credit department that could help you?

So, basically, this is a recon for your father? How long ago did he app? Could he just do it again with your help?

Message 4 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

she said, if you failed security you have to wait 30 days and re-apply, which is false because I have helped a friend get a card before and he failed the security but manager after some talking to agreed to pull new security questions and let him do it agian... no since in having 2 inq for the same card just because bank of america lists there mortgages under a different name!
Message 5 of 7
Jazzzy
Valued Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:
she said, if you failed security you have to wait 30 days and re-apply, which is false because I have helped a friend get a card before and he failed the security but manager after some talking to agreed to pull new security questions and let him do it agian... no since in having 2 inq for the same card just because bank of america lists there mortgages under a different name!

I agree...any hope in asking to talk to a manager?

Message 6 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I will wait for letter just to see what that says I guess, but he was just approved for a sams card!
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.