Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart billing is so slow....

tag
LesWH
Established Contributor

Re: Walmart billing is so slow....

It's funny you made this post today.  I just experienced the same thing with Walmart.  I actually have a .51 cent credit on my account.  They had the nerve to ask me if I wanted a check sent to me for .51 cents, but they have not made my limit available on the card and it has been 1 week!!  The story they gave me was that I made 2 online payments this billing cycle, so they held the availability of the last one!!  I guess they don't want me to pay my bill in full!! Ha!

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

Message 11 of 12
snowkitty
Established Contributor

Re: Walmart billing is so slow....

My first month of having them I paid in full twice. The first payment went through in a few days but the second one was pending for a week. I called and asked them about it and the csr said they are not really set up to take multiple payments in a month so it takes longer :/
TU Fico 714 | Sesame 742 | Credit Karma 762 | Wal-Mart FICO 734 | EX FICO 695 (1/28/13) | EQ 740 (3-21-13)

Amex Blue Sky 7.2k | Amex BCE 13.1k | Citi Diamond Preferred 10.2k | CSP 5k | Bofa Cash 9k | Boa Travel 10k | Discover More 3k | Chase SW 5k | Wal-Mart 3.3k | Amazon 5k | Old Navy Visa 5k | Shell 1200 | BP 400 | VS 1500 | Sam's Discover 8.5k | FNBO Amex 16k | Chase Freedom 1.3k | Home Depot 5k | Brylane Homes 1600 | BML 2820

App free since 12/11/13*
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.