Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart card?

tag
Mellykca
New Contributor

Re: Walmart card?

They said they would send a letter explaining why within 7-10 days. I asked if there was any way they woud reconsider and she said that at this time there was nothing she could do to override the decision... 

I'm so bummed... 

Message 21 of 24
TRC2k13
Regular Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@TRC2k13 wrote:

@baller4life wrote:
Yep! Go for it!! Card has huge growth potential plus free monthly TU Fico!

Yes it does... had mine for 5 months... PIF and am waiting for auto CLI and/or a Discover upgrade.

you should request for CLI every 4 months with GE cards!

Thanks for the tip!

As you can see I have quite a few GE cards... and they are all right around the 4th or 5th month so I'll plan on doing the CLI request soon! 

@BootStraps wrote:

TRC-I have found that I have gotten larger CLI's on this card by calling the backdoor number when the cli is due. You may want to give them a call. (It's a soft pull so even if they say no you lose nothing.)

I'll do that!  Thanks!

Message 22 of 24
baller4life
Super Contributor

WOW I am really surprised. My TU score was like 615 when I was approved. I just knew you were a shoe in! Sorry OP! Smiley Sad
Message 23 of 24
Mellykca
New Contributor

I'll wait it see what the letter says and maybe try again this summer. I am determined to have a Walmart card someday! 

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.