Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart cashback offer

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Walmart cashback offer

Received a mailer and email, earn $10 cashback, statement credit lol, when you make $200 in purchases valid from Mar 15-April 30 2018
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Shadowfactor
Valued Contributor

Re: Walmart cashback offer

Is this for the Walmart card ?
You didn’t specify what card you were talking about

Total Revolving Limits $254,800

Message 2 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't think it can be anyone else. Only Wal-Mart will offer such a paltry "offer". 

Message 3 of 18
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Might be a paltry offer but on a 1.5% cash back card, you would need to spend around $700 for the same amount of cash back.
Message 4 of 18
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

@Anonymouswrote:

I don't think it can be anyone else. Only Wal-Mart will offer such a paltry "offer". 

Thats a 5% cash back on a $200 spend. Ill take that offer anyday

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 5 of 18
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Sorry, its for both the Wally card and the MC Wally Smiley Happy. I recently used my Walmart card since i hadnt used it in months. I spent about $250 and pif after since homie dont play dat with Sync aprsSmiley Wink Has anyone not received this offer?
Message 6 of 18
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Nope
Message 7 of 18
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Weird, maybe a sign they want me to spend more? Smiley Wink
Message 8 of 18
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Meanmchinewrote:

@Anonymouswrote:

Thats a 5% cash back on a $200 spend. Ill take that offer anyday

Yes, 5% but also $10.    So if you are going to Walmart anyway, fine but not particularly worth a trip if you are not.   I probably wouldn't make any effort to  take advantage of an offer "get $1 back if you spend 2cents.  Offer available just once per card" even though the percentage is really huge!

Message 9 of 18
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

@AverageJoesCreditwrote:
Sorry, its for both the Wally card and the MC Wally Smiley Happy. I recently used my Walmart card since i hadnt used it in months. I spent about $250 and pif after since homie dont play dat with Sync aprsSmiley Wink Has anyone not received this offer?

Nope. But I got a better offer, by snail mail and then email the other day:

walmart.jpg

That's for the store card, which I use regularly but more often on Walmart.com as that gets 3% rewards vs. 1% in store.Like last week I ordered the new Star Wars: The Last Jedi 4k Blu-ray for around $30 w/tax. Ordered online for in store pickup, earning 3% rewards instead of 1% if I'd picked it off the shelf myself while in the store. Smiley Wink

When I do use it in store is once a month to refill my 3 presciption meds w/$4 co-pay each. I do that as one order, but in April I'll order each med separately so that will already be 3 purchases, over halfway to earning my ten bucks. Smiley Wink

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.