Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart cashback offer

tag
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Re: Walmart cashback offer

I never get any mail from Synchrony Smiley Sad

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got both offers. Not that it does me any good, I likely won't step foot in a Walmart within that time frame. Even if I did, what would I buy there for $200? I don't need that many DVDs. lol

Message 12 of 18
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol Janus, last time i was there my intention was to buy a dvd or two, ended up buying a few groceries, a few things for the house and bam, next thing i knew i had about two fiddy in my cart. * And let mr tell you, that cart wasnt fullSmiley Wink. two fiddy alot for me and it didnt go far lol
Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I didn't get anything about that particular offer from Sync, but I've made close to $200 in purchases the last few weeks and only need about $3 more to see whether I get that 5% or not. I get fresh greens for my pet rabbits there every week - they like the spring mix, which is $4.66 for a 1-lb. container - so that'll be ideal to test.

Message 14 of 18
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

I just got this "offer" in the mail today.  It was a postcard addressed to Current Resident

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCreditwrote:
Received a mailer and email, earn $10 cashback, statement credit lol, when you make $200 in purchases valid from Mar 15-April 30 2018

Spend $200 and chase $10 lol put it on the card right away ahaha. Smiley LOL

Message 16 of 18
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymouswrote:

@AverageJoesCreditwrote:
Received a mailer and email, earn $10 cashback, statement credit lol, when you make $200 in purchases valid from Mar 15-April 30 2018

Spend $200 and chase $10 lol put it on the card right away ahaha. Smiley LOL

IMO this isn't bad at all for those of us who would be dropping $200 at WalMart anyway; nothing really to 'chase', more like just picking low-hanging fruit.  Smiley Wink

Message 17 of 18
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

I'm currently hanging out in China making my living, rather nice living by the way!  ($50,000 a year here means I can easily save $20,000 a year!)  I keep wanting to go into a local Wally here and try and use my credit card.  I think I could make it very funny for other customers when they keep telling me no and pointing to the card and the fact that it is Walmart I am at.....  I mean the customers behind me will get annoyed, but I just know some of them will find either humor from it, because they think I am a crazy foreigner or how I do it!  I wish I could get about 10 or 15 other Americans with WalMart cards to stand in the same line holding their cards.....

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.