cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart doesn't show my FICO score... Freeze (?)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Walmart doesn't show my FICO score... Freeze (?)

Hi everyone!

I was trying to get my FICO score from my Walmart Credit Card Account but I can't... When I try this message appears...

We are unable to access your FICO® Score
information at the Credit Bureau.

If you have placed a security freeze
or lock on your credit report at the Credit Bureau, you must remove it before we
can access your FICO® Score information and display it on this site.

I don't place a security freeze on my credit report... the credit bureau can did it by itself?

I made some research and I found people with my problem and the same message, all of them with less than 6 months of credit history like me, can this be te problem? The system can't generate the FICO with less of 6 months of credit history.... I think...

Thanks.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
distantarray
Established Contributor

Re: Walmart doesn't show my FICO score... Freeze (?)

Fico won't even generate a credit score til the 6 month date on ANY site even myfico.com =)

just give it time.

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 2 of 4
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi everyone!

I was trying to get my FICO score from my Walmart Credit Card Account but I can't... When I try this message appears...

We are unable to access your FICO® Score
information at the Credit Bureau.

If you have placed a security freeze
or lock on your credit report at the Credit Bureau, you must remove it before we
can access your FICO® Score information and display it on this site.

I don't place a security freeze on my credit report... the credit bureau can did it by itself?

I made some research and I found people with my problem and the same message, all of them with less than 6 months of credit history like me, can this be te problem? The system can't generate the FICO with less of 6 months of credit history.... I think...

Thanks.

How long have you had a CC in your name??

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LS2982

4 months ago I got my free CC and I started establishing credit.

Greetings.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.