Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Walmart?

dallasjetfan wrote:
Oh well, I guess it is a TL and I can use them for small increases in credit score.

Hit the LUV button every 4 mos.

Message 21 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

ashabbir1 wrote:
Lol wow I feel lucky then I just got approved for 300 dollars Smiley Happy

GEMB does not like BKs no matter how old they are

Message 22 of 95
dallasjetfan
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@dallasjetfan wrote:
Oh well, I guess it is a TL and I can use them for small increases in credit score.

May be a stupid question, but what is the LUV button?
Barclays US Air $17K| TTCU $15K| Citi Diamond $10.5K| Discover IT $9000| CapOne $2K| Best Buy $2K
Message 23 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

@dallasjetfan wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@dallasjetfan wrote:

May be a stupid question, but what is the LUV button?

Credit limit increase, they will give you one every 4 mos

Message 24 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got my dillards card yesterday. I registered it online and hit the LUV button and they said no. I will hit the luv button every month. I hope it is soft pull Smiley Happy
Message 25 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

ashabbir1 wrote:
I got my dillards card yesterday. I registered it online and hit the LUV button and they said no. I will hit the luv button every month. I hope it is soft pull Smiley Happy

You'll have to wait 4 mos

Message 26 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

Walmart card would be my gas card. i did not receive the card yet. It should be in the mail today. It is like 8 days since I got approved for that. I will use it sams club gas station. i am not sure though if I can use it at sams club gas station without sams club memebership.

WHo is better in giving CLI Walmart or Dillars?

Message 27 of 95
dallasjetfan
Established Contributor

Does Walmart give CLI increases when I receive the card?
Barclays US Air $17K| TTCU $15K| Citi Diamond $10.5K| Discover IT $9000| CapOne $2K| Best Buy $2K
Message 28 of 95
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Walmart Card is issued by GEMB. They seem to start with low credit and increase after 3 months. I got Dillards card issued by GEMB and asked for CLI, they said it would be approved after 4 payments. I just bought a Shirt online and paid for it. 3 more months to go.

I have applied for Walmart Card online, it said need to verify identity. I went to Walmart store and they said I can apply there. So I applied in the store. I got a letter stating previous application too soon. What ever it means. When I called online he said they have no information on the computer and I can apply again. There is a ding on the TU. I have decided to wait for 6 more months and apply again.

I got $1000.00 Sams Club Business Credit and I am all set for now to shop at both Sams and Walmart. I'll wait for 6 months and ask Sams to upgrade it to Discover or apply for Walmart Discover.

Message 29 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

GEMB wont even allow me to get near the door....Smiley Sad
oh,well..their loss...
Message 30 of 95
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.