Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wamu/Chase log in

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wamu/Chase log in

Has anyone else tried to log into the new Chase site?  I tried this morning, but got the following message:

We're working quickly to complete the move, and will restore your access soon. Please try again on or after March 9 to see what our site has to offer. Please go to https://www.chase.com/wamucards for more information and answers to frequently asked questions. Thanks for your patience.

Maybe it's because I'm on Eastern time?

Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28
itsjustmeibe
Regular Contributor

Re: Wamu/Chase log in

I get the same message - 9:00 eastern
Message 2 of 29
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Same Here!
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 3 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

BTW, I hope BoA will update WaMu URL in their "My portfolio" service, so users won't have to delete and add account again (this will ruin trnsactions history)...
Message 4 of 29
joy1979
Valued Member

Same here.
"When you know better you do better"
Maya Angelou
Starting Score: 650
Current Score: 800
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ditto.....
Message 6 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just tried and all of my Chase/Wamu cards are listed.  Now Chase has 58K of my CL.  I am wondering if a good play is to move some of the old Wamu CL to my old Chase cards?
Message 7 of 29
itsjustmeibe
Regular Contributor

mine are updated too. I already had a $44k limit on 1 card with Chase which is my oldest card of 19yrs. I don't really need the WAMU $5k card, but I'm not doing anything with it right now.
Message 8 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah...I was finally able to log in also.  Thanks
Message 9 of 29
Donks3369
Established Contributor

It won't let me log in as of now.  What website do I need to go to?  Will I need to reregister with Chase or will everything transfer over?  Thanks in advance.
Message 10 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.