Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wamu/Chase log in

tag
felixfly2000
Contributor

Re: Wamu/Chase log in

I am now able to log in, but they automatically sign you up for paperless statement and I not a paperless guy. They also raised my IR from 11 to 12.4 % on what was my platinum visa. I also had the ESPN card which change to the flex rewards. Since I already have this card with Chase I am hoping to combine the two and maybe the three. Kudos to Chase for the seamless transfer.
Message 21 of 29
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

I believe they give you the option to say "No Thank You" at the bottom. I thought they automatically enrolled too, but i seen that button at the bottom!
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 22 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

yea, you can decline going paperless. I hate Chase already...raised my platinum apr from 11% tp 12%...my rewards card from 17% to 20%!!!  I only used it before when Wamu offered me 1.87% BT. It may never get used again now.

Message Edited by llecs on 03-10-2009 02:30 PM
Message 23 of 29
Takunda1
Established Contributor

Logged in at chase.com APR was increased from from 11% to 20.24%. Anyway I PIF so I am not worried. I wonder what crietria they used to determine these new APR's.
Message 24 of 29
unkfrank
Valued Member

I just logged onto check my WaMu/Chase card, and found they raised my WaMu/Chase interest rate by about 3.5%. Haven't been using it much so not too worried... yet Smiley Wink
My Last(???) 3 Score FICO:
2/12/09: TU: 718 :: EQ: 724 :: EX: 728
Message 25 of 29
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Wow that sucks....wonder why Chase is raising just about everyones APR's?
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 26 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just checked my WAMU accounts on Chase, they raised my WAMU card from 11.9 to 21.49%  considering I have 3 Chase cards one of which is 31 years old with a $35,000 CL, I am kind of surprised.  My Chase cards carry a 10.49%  to 11.9% .  My WAMU card was a $12,500 CL.  I guess this card will never be used again to carry any kind of balance.
Message 27 of 29
itsjustmeibe
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I just checked my WAMU accounts on Chase, they raised my WAMU card from 11.9 to 21.49%  considering I have 3 Chase cards one of which is 31 years old with a $35,000 CL, I am kind of surprised.  My Chase cards carry a 10.49%  to 11.9% .  My WAMU card was a $12,500 CL.  I guess this card will never be used again to carry any kind of balance.

I still have a 0% promo on WAMU since I just got it 11/08. By the way, my Chase card of 19yrs has a fixed 7.99% rate with a $44k limit. Wonder what my rate will be increased to after the promo...

Message 28 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had the checks from them too.  For 1.87% balance transfers good until 7/09.  I never used them, I had no need.  But for Chase to bump up my rate like that on my two Wamu cards I find very odd.
Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.